10 reasons to buy and use MS Life Steel bars in your construtcion
High quality raw material
Better bond strength
Perfect ring formation
Certificate of authenticity
Cost effective – Saving by 15%
Value for money
Availability of all section mix and ISI branding
Our steel is used in big prestigious projects
Why TMT 600?
• The low carbon level and high physical properties of MS Life Steel bars enhances elongation and provides better safety from earthquakes
• MS Life Steel’s Fe600 rebars offer characteristic elongation of 16% (min) leading to better ductability
• Unique rib pattern design makes the bars bond well with concrete resulting in a sturdy foundation
• Advanced technology used in the manufacturing of MS LIFE 600 ensures the perfect ring formation across the bar to give it that perfect grip
• Higher strength requires less bars (section area) to carry similar loads resulting in less congestion improving the quality of construction
• Using Fe600 reduces Steel consumption by 15%
• Less steel to handle implies a reduction in labour costs by 15%
Technology & Innovation
• State-of-the-art lab for stringent and continuous testing of raw materials and finished products
• Use of world class rolls for best finish
• Use of Program Logic Control System and Auto Water System for spraying water at high pressure to reduce the temperature to 200°C from 1000°C
• Pioneers in using the PUC technology to acquire desired temperature which helps attain higher yield strength
• Automated Cut & Bend machines to customize the lengths and bends to required angles, in order to meet the customer’s requirements
• Use of Latest Italian technology in the Cut & Bend mill for better accuracy and reduced cost and time
• Better management of inventory due to reduced material wastage and production costs apart from ensuring aesthetically superior clean and strong bars, which are made available right at the site
• Direct charging avoids emitting of poisonous gases through reheating process
• Adopted processes to stop harmful gases, for a zero pollution factory.
• The use of virgin iron ore coupled with the extensive metallurgical processes ensure that the steel is clean and is free from harmful elements like Sulphur and Phosphorus
• Drinkable RO water is used for quenching for rapid cooling of TMT bars in the water to obtain certain material properties
• The superior rolling process adopted by MS Life Steel ensures that MS Life Steel TMT bars have controlled size tolerance and best in the industry rib pattern to ensure better bonding between cement and concrete
• The efficacy of rib pattern is determined by a quantity known as the A/R Ratio thus resulting in the best bond between steel and cement
• Better corrosion resistance
• Superior flexibility, ductility and bendability
• Long lasting
• Perfect sectional weight, length, size and standard dimensions at all times
• Every consignment carries a Certificate of authenticity ensuring that only the best in the class quality product is delivered to clients
• Associated with projects of national importance like the Bengaluru International Airport, Hyderabad Airport, Gangavaram port, Krishnapatnam port, Hyderabad Outer Ring Road, Hyderabad Metro Rail, and other mega power plant projects, national highways, major irrigation projects and more
• Star Export House certified company (2006-2009)
• Awarded “The best Steel” by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Govt of India
• Bureau of Indian Standards certified
• ISO 9001-2000 certified
• The chemical compositions and physical properties of MS Steel TMT Bars are far exceeding the IS 1786/08 Standards for quenching to achieve uniform ring formation
Ease of doing business
• Per piece selling – value for money, avoids unfair trade practices in weight.
• Maintenance of fresh stock with section mix
• Wide range of quality tested products starting from 8 mm to 32 mm diameter
• Timely delivery due to excellent vehicle placement across South India
•Every consignment comes with a convenient packaging that carries the brand name, ISI mark and embossing of section grade on on every rod along with test certificates
• Easy availability owing to a strong network of more than 750 channel partners including 100+ exclusive channel partners covering entire South India
• Waste-heat recovery facility for recovery of waste-gas heat from the blast furnace to improve energy efficiency
• Zero pollution factories
• Responsible waste handling by recycling/reusing 80% of the solid waste. The remaining 20% is used to fill low-lying areas and for peripheral road construction
• Effluent Management by treating and recycling waste water with the best available physio-chemical methods thereby reducing the level of pollutants discharged in waste water streams.
• Waste water from the coke plant is treated biologically where organic pollutants are oxidised and decomposed by micro-organisms
• Green cover around factories by planting 10 lakh plants
• Water conservation efforts by installing large scale rain water harvesting structures along with ground water recharge facilities
• Water recovery and recycling
• Water footprint assessment and reduction exercises
• Artificial recharge of ground water
• Zero water discharge
• These water conservation efforts have resulted in savings of surface runoff water while also leading to a gradual and steady rise in the ground water table in the project sites and in and around the downstream villages.
Integrated Steel Plant
“We are on the fore-front of growth and MS Life is looking into the future to adapt to the new and best technologies, thus fulfilling the “Make-in-India” ideal of growth and self-sustenance”
Ever since I started using MS Life Steel in 2017, I have not looked back. I have been recommending it to my customers. The quality & looks are attractive. Also, the 600 grade bar is reasonably priced and the service of your executives is also very good.
After MS Life Steel came into the market, I observed that it is very smooth, doesn’t rust and has more load bearing capacity than other steels. Till today, I have not received any complaints against MS LIFE STEEL from my customers and fabricators. Moreover this steel has 600 grade so I highly recommend this for major constructions.
N Vijayendra Nath Prasad
Because of the quality & other aspects, I usually recommend your steel to some of my projects. The quality of the material is very good.
I am very happy to comment on your product -MS LIFE 600 STEEL. I have been using your product since 2013 and I am very satisfied with your steel’s technical properties like elongation, strength, elasticity, etc. The new 600 grade bars have more strength and better appearance with fine finishing. I am also satisfied with your company’s executives because they are giving good service at every stage of my projects. So now I am using your MS LIFE 600 STEEL in 11 out of the 12 projects that I am doing. By this, you may expect how much I am satisfied with your products and your company’s employees.
Civil and construction engineering researchers and experts have …
Whenever you find a building under construction, the first thing that …